Other brands either block too little or too much blue light which can damage your health. BLUblox blocks only the damaging wavelengths of blue and green light and allows beneficial light through. Rest assured that with BLUblox you have a safe and effective lens built around science, whatever your needs.
Secondly, we use only the most on trend and fashionable frames for our lenses. No ugly safety glasses can be found here. Our frames are designed in Australia and lenses designed and manufactured in Australia meaning quality and durability is ensured in each pair. Our glasses are premium in terms of quality and effectiveness so do not settle for cheap knock offs that can damage your health and waste your money.
Finally, BLUblox shows its lens reports for each lens on our website. Located under each individual product. No other company will show you their lens reports as they have something to hide, we do not and are happy to share these with you.
Sleep+ - Our red lens that aligns with the peer reviewed academic literature and blocks 100% of blue and green light from 400nm to 550nm. They are optimally worn 2-3 hours before bed. Expect great results after just one evening’s use
SummerGlo – Our yellow tinted glasses are for daytime use for people with a light sensitivity. They block out cortisol raising blue light between 400nn to 450nm whilst leaving beneficial blue light in tacked for alertness and mental cognition. Managing blue light during the day may regulate your hormones and the infused colour therapy will provide a mood boost if you’re feeling low.
BluLite – Our computer glasses filter down blue light across the 400nm to 495nm range. By wearing these lenses whilst working on your computer you will experience less digital eyestrain, dry eyes and headaches.
More information can be found by visiting out lens colour guide.
Prescription glasses can be single or multifocal options and are made in our optics lab.
For readers, you easily select your magnification between +0.25 to +4.00 at the checkout once you have chosen your frames and lens colour. We offer readers in +0.25 increments.
The best fit for women will be an arm length of <140mm, the best fit for men will be an arm length of >140mm. This will ensure your glasses have less chance of slipping off your face.
You can find the right glasses for your face shape with our guide here.
At BLUblox we have made this easy but providing a size guide as well as a recommended face size on each frame.
- For a small face size choose Denver or Lennon
- For a medium face size choose Wayfarer or Tortoise Shell
- For a large face size choose Smith or Brooklyn
If you BLUblox arrive and do not fit you correctly your local optometrist can easily adjust them to fit you perfectly. They do this either for free or for a nominal fee. However, you can exchange as many times as you like until you get the perfect fit.
SummerGlo – to be worn indoors during the day when exposed to artificial lighting or when you suffer from depression, anxiety or S.A.D
Sleep+ - to be worn two to three hours before bed
BLUblox has also created Lumi to match their signature Sleep+ and SummerGlo lenses, blocking the circadian disrupting light frequencies whilst allowing the beneficial ones through.
BLUblox guarantees that all bad wavelengths of light are blocked and only the beneficial light emitted.
Smart bulbs which can change colour by using WIFI or Bluetooth can also damage your health. WIFI and Bluetooth are non-native EMFs which can dehydrate cells and cause cell mutations. EMFs are bad for your health and should be minimised, this is why we can reduce down the EMF level in our bulbs. Also, smart bulbs also emit some blue light even when on the darkest red setting.
After sunset our ancestors would not have seen higher lux light from above (Moon and star light does not disrupt circadian rhythms due to low lux), only from ground up or eye level. Therefore, Lumi Sleep+ is better used in lamps rather than overhead light fixtures and fittings.
International orders are fulfilled by DHL Express at no cost to you door to door. You will be provided with a tracking number which you can use to track and follow up on your order with DHL Express or our Customer Service Team. International orders take between 2-5 business days to arrive. These numbers provided are estimates only and shipping times may vary for a multitude of reasons, but are accurate 99% of the time.
Australian orders are fulfilled via Australia Post and are all sent via the Express Post Option. This means you will receive your BLUblox within 2-6 business days. These numbers provided are estimates only and shipping times may vary for a multitude of reasons, but are accurate 99% of the time.
You can exchange or return for refund a product you have purchased from BLUblox within 30 days of receipt, except for prescription and reading glasses which are custom made and therefore non-refundable or returnable unless they arrive faulty, broken or with an incorrect script.
To start your Return visit www.returns.blublox.com
Your right to exchange or return is subject to the following conditions:
- Returns and exchanges are only for non-prescription BLUblox frames. This is in relations to us not accepting returns for prescription and reading glasses.
- For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns and exchanges on our REMedy Sleep Mask so please consider this before purchasing this item.
- You can return Lumi bulbs for a refund or exchange. If you opt to exchange your Lumi Light bulb then return shipping back out to you with your replacement bulb will be at your cost.
- You must contact us and return the item within 30 days of receipt of your purchases.
- The product is in new and resalable condition. If your product is not deemed by BLUblox to be in a resalable condition then the following fees may be applicable: Cleaning fee A$10, damaged or missing box A$10, missing or damage carry pouch A$5, missing or damaged cleaning cloth A$5. BLUblox has the final say on whether your glasses are resaleable and a refund provided based on the above factors.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs to return or exchange your pair of glasses to us.
- If exchanging your glasses for another pair, we will pay for the new pair to be shipped to you. Whilst you can exchange as many times as you like, we will only pay for additional postage for the exchange to be shipped to you for the first exchange.
- If you request a refund, it will be credited to the same account as the account from which the original payment was made.
Failure to pay your duties and taxes resulting in DHL returning your order to BLUblox PTY Ltd will result in a return shipping cost of $60 AUD being deducted from your refund when the package is received by us. By purchasing a product from our website you hereby agree to this condition.
USA and Australia will have no duties or taxes to pay on their orders.
A selection of our products can be found on Amazon UK and Amazon USA and items purchased from these platforms are shipped from the UK and USA respectively.