Shipping & Returns
How long does it take for my BLUblox to arrive?
Once you have placed your order you will receive an order confirmation email, this will have your order number listed. Our team will then prepare your order, this can take up to 2 business days if Non-Prescription or non-glasses related products and 5-10 business days if Reading Glasses, Prescription or Custom Frames. Once your glasses are ready and have been shipped you will receive a further email to advise your tracking number.
International orders are fulfilled by either DHL eCommerce or DHL Express door to door. DHL eCommerce is our free shipping method with DHL Express being the paid option for customers who would like to receive their BLUblox products sooner.
You will be provided with a tracking number once your order has been shipped which is trackable via the link we will email you.
International orders via DHL eCommerce take between 6-9 business days to arrive on average.
International Orders via DHL Express take between 3-5 business days to arrive on average.
These numbers provided are estimates only and shipping times may vary for a multitude of reasons, but are accurate 99% of the time.
If you have chosen to have your BLUblox shipped to a PO Box outside of Australia or the Middle East your order will be fulfilled using DHL eCommerce regardless of shipping method selected. Your tracking number will be available for you to track your parcel as normal.
Australian orders are fulfilled via Express Australia Post or Standard Australia Post. Express Australia Post will be delivered within 2-4 business days. Standard Australia Post will be delivered within 5-8 business days. These numbers provided are estimates only and shipping times may vary for a multitude of reasons, but are accurate 99% of the time.
How much does shipping cost?
The cost of International shipping is FREE on orders over AU$100 for most countries. Some areas deemed remote by DHL will incur a nominal shipping charge which will be clearly outlined at checkout. We collect duties and taxes at checkout (where applicable) which will be added to your total cost of your order and clearly outlined and broken down for you at checkout.
If you want your BLUblox sooner and live outside Australia you can pay for the DHL Express service which will see faster delivery times. The price for this service starts at AUD$14.99 per parcel.
We offer FREE shipping Australia wide over AU$50. Free shipping for these orders is automatically applied during the checkout process and are shipped via Standard Australia Post.
To get your BLUblox even sooner, we also ship with Express Australia Post for an additional AUD$9.99. This needs to be selected at checkout before placing order and can not be added after order is placed.
Full priced items can be returned within 30 days of delivery for an exchange or refund. Any items that are on sale in or outside or a major sale period stated below are only eligible for exchanges and not refunds.
Prescription, reading glasses, custom BLUblox glasses, and REMedy Sleep Masks are not eligible to be refunded or exchanged. Prescription and reading glasses are custom made and therefore non-refundable or returnable unless they arrive faulty, broken or with an incorrect script.
Unlike many companies BLUblox is delighted to offer exchanges during major sale periods. We do not permit refunds or credit notes on items bought during major sale periods. Major sale periods include but are not limited to: Black Friday/Cyber Monday (19th November 2020 to 2nd December 2020), Christmas Sale (3rd December 2020 to 25th December 2020), Boxing Day (26th December 2020 to 2nd January 2021) and End of Financial Year (16th June 2021 to 1st July 2021).To start your Return visit www.returns.blublox.com
Your right to exchange or return is subject to the following conditions:
- Returns and exchanges are only for non-prescription BLUblox frames. This is in relations to us not accepting returns for prescription and reading glasses.
- For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns and exchanges on our REMedy Sleep Mask so please consider this before purchasing this item.
- You can return Lumi bulbs for a refund or exchange. If you opt to exchange your Lumi Light bulb then return shipping back out to you with your replacement bulb will be at your cost.
- You must contact us and return the item within 30 days of receipt of your purchases.
- The product is in new and resalable condition. If your product is not deemed by BLUblox to be in a resalable condition then the following fees may be applicable: Cleaning fee A$10, damaged or missing box A$10, missing or damage carry pouch A$5, missing or damaged cleaning cloth A$5. BLUblox has the final say on whether your glasses are resaleable and a refund provided based on the above factors.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs to return or exchange your pair of glasses to us.
- If Duties and Taxes are applicable on your exchange order BLUblox will declare the exchanged product at wholesale price, however BLUblox are not liable if you incur further import taxes on your exchanged product which will be payable by you, to DHL Express. Failure to pay these duties and taxes may result in additional charges from BLUblox to you.
- Duties and taxes on refunds and credit notes - BLUblox pays your country's duties and taxes at source on your behalf on your original order and is non-refundable when returning your product for a refund. Shipping costs are also non-refundable.
- If exchanging your glasses for another pair, we will pay for the new pair to be shipped to you. Whilst you can exchange as many times as you like, we will only pay for additional postage for the exchange to be shipped to you for the first exchange.
- If you request a refund, it will be credited to the same account as the account from which the original payment was made.
- All returns or replacement products/parts are shipped out using Australia Post and not DHL Express, shipping times will vary per destination on these types of orders.
Warranty and Returns (Hive)
BLUblox Pty Ltd warrants that this device (Hive) will function and perform within the specifications for one year from the date of delivery. The warranty covers all parts and labour during the warranty period with some exclusions. If service is required, the buyer is responsible to return the device to BLUblox Pty Ltd within the 1-year warranty period. The warranty shall not apply to equipment that has been abused, modified, damaged, or fitted with substitute parts. BLUblox Pty ltd shall not be liable for any consequential loss or inconvenience caused by any failure of its products. If the device is repaired or replaced, BLUblox Pty Ltd reserves the right to provide parts in different colours to the original device.
All of our products come with a risk-free 30-day guarantee. This 30-day period starts from the day you receive your Hive. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase during the guarantee period, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide a hassle-free return experience. Here are some details to note:
- Return shipping will be your responsibility. We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
- All returns or exchanges must be received in like new condition with all original accessories and packaging.
- All returns received with damaged or missing components may be subject to additional fees. If applicable, these fees will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- All returns will be inspected and processed within 3-5 days on receipt by BLUblox
- Returns must be postmarked before the end of the 30-day guarantee period. Returns sent after this period will not be accepted.
- This product contains a lithium battery and this must be disclosed to your logistics carrier when shipping back to Australia. Our preferred carrier is DHL Express.
BLUblox is not responsible for any lost or damaged packages during transit. We will to the best of our ability attempt to resolve any issues that may arise during transit, but make no guarantee of such. The tracking number can be used by you to locate any missing parcels with your national carrier or DHL should you select these services.
Duties and Taxes
Currently No Duties and Taxes are applicable on orders being shipped to the USA, New Zealand and Australia.
Duties and taxes are applicable in some countries when shipping from Australia. Effective 3rd December 2020 BLUblox collect all duties and taxes applicable on all orders at checkout. BLUblox then pays your country's duties and taxes at source, meaning you do not have to deal with customs directly. Any additional charges outside of import duties and taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Duties and taxes on exchanges, refunds and credit notes:
BLUblox pays your country's duties and taxes on your behalf on your original order and is non-refundable when returning your product for a refund. If Duties and Taxes are applicable on your exchange order BLUblox will declare the exchanged product at wholesale price, however BLUblox are not liable if you incur further import taxes on your exchanged product which will be payable by you, to DHL Express. Failure to pay these duties and taxes may result in additional charges from BLUblox to you.
Please note orders made prior to the 3rd December 2020 are subject to our previous Duties and Taxes Policy. Please see Terms and Conditions for more information.
Our glasses are all hand checked before they are neatly packaged up for you. However, if your product is faulty, we will comply with our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law. We will refund your payment or exchange the product at no cost to you. We will also cover shipping costs.
Address for Returns and Exchanges
BLUblox Pty Ltd
PO Box 2386
Order Changes and Cancellation
Once you have placed your order the order is final and no changes can be made and will be shipped as is.