Shipping & Returns
How long Does it take for my BLUblox to arrive?
Once you have placed your order you will receive an order confirmation email, this will have your order number listed. Our team will then prepare your order, this can take up to 2 business days if Non-Prescription and 5-10 business days if Reading Glasses, Prescription or Custom Frames. Once your glasses are ready and have been shipped you will receive a further email to advise your tracking number.
International orders are fulfilled by DHL Express at no cost to you, door to door. You will be provided with a tracking number which you can use to track and follow up on your order with DHL Express or our Customer Service Team. International orders take between 2-5 business days to arrive. These numbers provided are estimates only and shipping times may vary for a multitude of reasons, but are accurate 99% of the time.
A selection of our products can be found on Amazon UK and Amazon USA and items purchased from these platforms are shipped from the UK and USA respectively.
Australian orders are fulfilled via Australia Post and are all sent via the Express Post Option. This means you will receive your BLUblox within 2-6 business days. These numbers provided are estimates only and shipping times may vary for a multitude of reasons, but are accurate 99% of the time.
How much does shipping cost?
International shipping is FREE and fast on orders over AU$100. We offer FREE shipping Australia wide over $50. We use DHL Express for international orders and Australia Post for Domestic orders. More remote countries may attract a nominal shipping fee which will be clearly outlined at checkout.
You can exchange or return for refund a product you have purchased from BLUblox within 30 days of receipt, except for prescription and reading glasses which are custom made and therefore non-refundable or returnable unless they arrive faulty, broken or with an incorrect script.Unlike many companies BLUblox is delighted to offer exchanges during major sale periods. We do not permit refunds on items bought during major sale periods. Major sale periods are Black Friday/Cyber Monday (20th November to 2nd December), Boxing Day (26th December to 2nd January) and End of Financial Year (16th June 16th to 1st July). Full priced items purchased without a sale discount code during sale periods will be eligible for both refund or exchange.
To start your Return visit www.returns.blublox.com
Your right to exchange or return is subject to the following conditions:
- Returns and exchanges are only for non-prescription BLUblox frames. This is in relations to us not accepting returns for prescription and reading glasses.
- For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns and exchanges on our REMedy Sleep Mask so please consider this before purchasing this item.
- You can return Lumi bulbs for a refund or exchange. If you opt to exchange your Lumi Light bulb then return shipping back out to you with your replacement bulb will be at your cost.
- You must contact us and return the item within 30 days of receipt of your purchases.
- The product is in new and resalable condition. If your product is not deemed by BLUblox to be in a resalable condition then the following fees may be applicable: Cleaning fee A$10, damaged or missing box A$10, missing or damage carry pouch A$5, missing or damaged cleaning cloth A$5. BLUblox has the final say on whether your glasses are resaleable and a refund provided based on the above factors.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs to return or exchange your pair of glasses to us.
- If exchanging your glasses for another pair, we will pay for the new pair to be shipped to you. Whilst you can exchange as many times as you like, we will only pay for additional postage for the exchange to be shipped to you for the first exchange.
- If you request a refund, it will be credited to the same account as the account from which the original payment was made.
Warranty and Returns (Hive)
BLUblox Pty Ltd warrants that this device (Hive) will function and perform within the specifications for one year from the date of delivery. The warranty covers all parts and labour during the warranty period with some exclusions. If service is required, the buyer is responsible to return the device to BLUblox Pty Ltd within the 1-year warranty period. The warranty shall not apply to equipment that has been abused, modified, damaged, or fitted with substitute parts. BLUblox Pty ltd shall not be liable for any consequential loss or inconvenience caused by any failure of its products. If the device is repaired or replaced, BLUblox Pty Ltd reserves the right to provide parts in different colours to the original device.
All of our products come with a risk-free 30-day guarantee. This 30-day period starts from the day you receive your Hive. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase during the guarantee period, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide a hassle-free return experience. Here are some details to note:
- Return shipping will be your responsibility. We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
- All returns or exchanges must be received in like new condition with all original accessories and packaging.
- All returns received with damaged or missing components may be subject to additional fees. If applicable, these fees will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- All returns will be inspected and processed within 3-5 days on receipt by BLUblox
- Returns must be postmarked before the end of the 30-day guarantee period. Returns sent after this period will not be accepted.
- This product contains a lithium battery and this must be disclosed to your logistics carrier when shipping back to Australia. Our preferred carrier is DHL Express.
BLUblox is not responsible for any lost or damaged packages during transit. We will to the best of our ability attempt to resolve any issues that may arise during transit, but make no guarantee of such. The tracking number can be used by you to locate any missing parcels with your national carrier or DHL should you select these services.
Duties and Taxes
Duties and taxes are applicable in some countries when shipping from Australia. It is the customer's responsibility for payment on any duties and taxes applicable on their order. These duties will be advised by DHL Express via email or text to you when they reach customs in your country. BLUblox accepts no responsibility for duties and taxes at international borders and by purchasing from us you agree that duties and taxes are your responsibility.
Currently No Duties and Taxes are applicable on orders being shipped to the USA.
UK Duties and Taxes
If you are from the UK or Canada you have two options to pay duties and taxes. You can opt to pay these upfront to BLUblox and we will pay the duties and taxes up front to DHL. This is called "Duties Paid" at checkout and is the best option and often cheaper for you in the long run. You can also opt to pay for duties and taxes to DHL directly, this option is called "Duties Unpaid" at checkout, as BLUblox does not pay the duties and taxes, you do, directly to DHL UK/Canada.
Failure to pay your duties and taxes resulting in DHL returning your order to BLUblox PTY Ltd will result in a return shipping cost of $60 AUD being deducted from your refund when the package is received by us. By purchasing a product from our website you hereby agree to this and all other associated terms and conditions.
Our glasses are all hand checked before they are neatly packaged up for you. However, if your product is faulty, we will comply with our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law. We will refund your payment or exchange the product at no cost to you. We will also cover shipping costs.
Address for Returns and Exchanges
BLUblox Pty Ltd
PO Box 2386
Order Changes and Cancellation
Once you have placed your order the order is final and no changes can be made and will be shipped as is.